[Warning: The below contains MAJOR spoilers for Chesapeake Shores Season 5 Episode 9 “What a Difference a Day Makes.”]
Mick had a mechanical failure and tried to drop the plane on one of the coastal islands. The Coast Guard found him and was smashed a bit, including a broken arm, and the family took him home from the hospital. As he says, he had to make a “necessary emergency landing.” “You crashed,” Megan (Barbara Niven) corrects him. He admits it was a “pretty aggressive” landing. She is (naturally) upset, especially given his somewhat whimsical attitude about what happened.
Evan (Robert buckley) Stop by to check Mick. Mick calls for her daughter Abbey (Megan Ory) She is his partner, so she works without first coming to him. Evan is there when Mick receives a call that the plane has been recovered, so he calls Mandrake (Wesley Salter) to board. It was when Mick saw how much the plane was destroyed and realized how lucky he was to be alive. Evan offers to help buy a new one to replace it, but Mick tells him to let it go.
Evan was unaware that he was playing the “Rich Man Card”, but as Mandragora points out, it’s very legitimate that this place is important to him (also known as someone specific). There is a reason. Evan goes to talk about putting his foot in Mick and finds him in pain. He says he was probably scared too, and it takes time to get over that. You can push it down and pretend it didn’t happen, but it tends to come back to you when you don’t expect it the most. Mick can say he’s talking from experience, and Evan opens up about how he hurt his back.
At the age of 18, I was in the passenger seat and I don’t know if I was drinking or just sleeping, but I bumped into a bridge in the park. He wasn’t wearing a seatbelt and an airbag caught him and messed up his back. He pulled her out, but she didn’t. Who was “she”? His mother.
Evan then shows what he has learned from his mistakes and asks Mick for permission to open a courtroom with Abby. Mick says she can do whatever she wants. Nell (Diane Ladd) Say yes.
Regarding Mick’s next, the accident led him to think about where his new relationship with Megan was heading, and he suggested that it would take time for them to travel around the world together. doing.
Elsewhere in the O’Brien:
- Kevin (Brendan Penny) And Sarah (Jessica Sipos) postponed telling her family that she was pregnant because of what happened to Mick. But then the episode ends with her collapsing in her office. Uh ah!
- Nell fills out briefly as an assistant to Connor (Andrew Francis) … and talks to people about the problem, rather than giving it to their grandchildren who can claim legal advice on an hourly basis. Fortunately, the help arrives in perfect paralegal form: Margret (Rayleen Hairwood). She quit shortly after he did and gave a great speech about how people were treated like they were treated and couldn’t work for a company that wanted to help people.
- Connor will go to the hospital after falling in court. He talks to Bree (Emily Ula Wrap) It was a tiny dazzling spell due to lack of sleep and dehydration, but Margaret confessed, “I was as close to a heart attack as possible without actually having a heart attack.” She insists he needs to relax and takes him to yoga.
- Bree is Luke’sStephen HussarThe parole is now late for the meeting and continues his proceedings over a positive drug test. Luke vows that he has never taken amphetamines.
- David’s (Carlo Marks) Dad calls to let him know that he may be hearing some things in the future. He encounters a bit of bad luck with his investment and there may be some offensive publicity. “Don’t believe everything you hear. David, I love you,” he says. It warns David to the fact that something is wrong because he never told him it before.
Chesapeake Shores, Sunday, 8 / 7c, Hallmark Channel
“Chesa Peak Shores”: What happened to Mick?In addition, Evan opens (RECAP) | Entertainment News
Source link “Chesa Peak Shores”: What happened to Mick?In addition, Evan opens (RECAP) | Entertainment News